- On Counting Perfect Matchings in General GraphsTo appear in LATIN 2018.
- On the Complexity of Learning Neural NetworksNIPS 2017. Spotlight presentation
- Asymptotic Delsarte cliques in distance-regular graphsJournal of Algebraic Combinatorics 2016
- Faster canonical forms for primitive coherent configurationsSTOC 2015. Invited to the special issue
- Minimal free resolutions of the $G$-parking function ideal and the toppling idealTransactions of the American Mathematical Society 2015
- Faster canonical forms for strongly regular graphsFOCS 2013. Invited to the special issue.
- Quasipolynomial-time canonical form for Steiner designsSTOC 2013
- Primer for the algebraic geometry of sandpilesTropical and Non-Archimedean Geometry, Contemporary Mathematics 2013
Structure, Automorphisms, and Isomorphisms of Regular Combinatorial Objects.
Ph.D. Thesis, University of Chicago.
Algebraic invariants of sandpile graphs.
Bachelor's Thesis, Reed College.